Monday, 12 October 2015

This Works Sleep Plus Pillow Spray


"A fast action natural remedy to help restore healthy sleep patterns" 

I am counting down the days until the clocks go back - or is it forward? Either way, as soon as the days get shorter it is more acceptable to start the countdown to Christmas. As much as I love the Summer months, I am definitely a winter girl (minus the rain). So, in preparation for the cosy nights in, I have finally bought the This Works Sleep + Pillow Spray. I haven't tried the original formula which is priced at £16, So I guess the Plus version is a ramped up version of the original because it's £9 extra for the plus.
The scent of this reminds me of those animal teddies that you could remove the stomach pouch of and put in the microwave. Has anyone had one? They smell very much like herbal teas and lavender. I spritz this all over a blanket that my family calls "The Cat Blanket" because it feels exactly like a cat, not because we have a cat and I stole it. As soon as this has been sprayed I transform into a sleepy child. I find myself trying to breathe it all in but running out of lung space. I don't know whether it's all a gimmick and one of the those smells that everyone associates with sleep, but I do know that I wake up a lot easier and more awake in the mornings. 
£25 is a little bit pricey and I am going to be on the look out for cheaper alternatives, but I do want to repurchase this if nothing compares. Sinead O'Connor just popped into my head... and on that note I will leave you to sing yourself to sleep.

This Works Sleep Range: 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Am deffo trying this now, you have sold it :)


    Lyn | The Lavender Barn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sound of this - I generally make my own pillow sprays, but I feel like this would be really nice to have on hand for that little bit of luxury occasionally :)

    Misia xx | gowashyourface.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need to try this!

    Alexandra xo
    www.alyspace.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Daisie Grace Gibson. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig