Thursday, 10 September 2015

Nars Sheer Glow

 
I have been experiencing life on Nars for a good few weeks now and I am genuinely thinking about relocating to an area which stocks Nars products. Oxford is no longer a carrier of my essential foundation. As I couldn't physically go in and match my shade in store, I used Findation.com which I raved about in my last Foundation review here. The previous foundation I was trying and significantly failed was the Clarins Everlasting + foundation, since then; I have given this to my Mum who cannot get enough of it - Crazy how it works for some and not for others.

There are probably countless posts on this foundation and I'm usually left disappointed with hyped up products, but as the hype hasn't reduced in what seems like forever, I wanted to see what the fuss was all about.  I've been applying this with a damp Real Technique Miracle Complexion Sponge which has left me in a deep state of confusion; a sheer foundation with the lightest coverage applicator should result in average skin... Instead I am left with soft, even skin. It gives the greatest velvet finish, that makes my skin look firm and plump - although that could be the Dominos I just ate. I can go all day at work without looking oily and it has a huge amount of staying power. I am now itching to get the Nars Concealer.
 
Have you tried Nars Sheer Glow? What foundation are you using at the moment

Nars Sheer Glow £31


F E A T U R E D   I N   T H I S   P O S T :
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I really love the finish of this foundation but find it doesn't last on me all day, especially on my chin for some reason haha! Definitely worth the touch ups though for the overall effect!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to try this foundation, I hear so many great things about it!

    Zoe Mountford x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try a Nars Foundation but I usually have to mix two foundation shades to get my perfect match and I am worried I may have to do the same here and with it being so pricey I still don't know if it'd be worth it! Great post though! xx

    The Not So Secret Lives Of Pizza Lovers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried this, I've heard so many good thing though so I think I might have to xo

    Sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have always wanted to try nars sheer glow as bloggers and youtubers have been raving about it for ages! i'll probably finish my bottle of bobbi brown first and give this a try 🙈

    isha @ two sisters bloggin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried Nars Sheer Matte as I have oily skin and it was the worst foundation I've ever tried so I've not bought Sheer Glow. I've heard nothing but positive things about it but my previous experience with NARS foundations has left me hesitant. I think I'll see if I can get a sample of the foundation and see how I get on with it :)

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try this foundation! Everyone's raving about it! I'm going to have to go out and buy it... x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I loved this product! I have tried it so many times but it just makes me look cakey and orange.

    GreyWalls 

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm happy with my foundation right now but I confess that I really want to try this!
    New Follower :)
    Nereyda│ This Girl Is Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  10. this foundation is on the top of my wishlist. I've seen so many tutorials using this foundation, and it looks so beautiful on the skin! but right now I'm going to use my Rimmel Lasting Finish foundation until I have enough money to buy a pricier foundation

    Sitha | lemmeswatchit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Daisie Grace Gibson. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig