Tuesday, 7 July 2015

TED BAKER - A Touch Of Luxury


Moment of truth, are you a box snob? Hella yes I am! Packaging can be all or nothing and no one does pretty quite like Ted Baker. Boots were offering 500 Advantage Card points on any two Ted Baker products, which I took as a sign from 'The Ted Baker Gods' above to buy. Don't act like you could resist it! The pure look of the products on display in my room gets me all giddy - I think I have a crush on them. 


The Pink Body Lotion £8
My favourite part of this pretty little bottle is the rose gold lid. I don't usually hold out much hope for body lotions - I like to use a bit of Garnier and be done with it. However, this smells so good, I couldn't care less if it's not filling my skin with moisture, at least I smell delicious. Yet what's even better is that it does make my skin soft and dries within seconds. I am lathering this on any parts of  my body that are in close proximity of my nose so as not to waste it.


Pink Bubble Bath £12
This bottle does not just hold a touch of luxury; it holds 400ml to be precise. Also, it's amazing how good a glass bottle feels compared to plastic. Word of warning: you don't want to be dropping this on your toes. Trust me, luxury hurts. I haven't been bathing as much in this heat as much as the colder months so using this as a bubble bath is not high on my agenda, however it is working beautifully as a substitute shower gel.


The Pink Body Spray £7
This is my favourite product out of the whole collection. This is going to be my scent for the summer. It is so light, airy and sweet, but not to the point that you will have the local bee population following you down the road. I love the simplicity of the bottle; I wish it could have been glass like the bubble bath, but I don't think my toes would appreciate it. Unfortunately, the scent doesn't last as long as I  had hoped. Then you have that mini dilemma whether you have become used to the smell used to the smell or it has faded and you should reapply, which runs the risk of you smelling like a teenage boy who's just just discovered to Lynx. 



Lip Balms £10
If there is anything that I am obsessed with buying it's lip balms. Eos, Balmi, Baby Lips and now Ted baker, which is by far the most luxurious looking out of my collection. I have to admit, I really dislike the scent of the pink one; it smells like a slightly gone-off cocoa butter. Luckily, the other two make up for it and even though they say "This is not food" I'm still tempted to give it the odd lick. 

Have you tried anything from the Ted Baker bath and body range?


SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I'm definitely a sucker for packaging and those lip balms are too cute!!
    Have to go and smell that body spray now :P

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good, it's not just me. I definitely recommend a sniff!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful packaging, you've made me want to see if it can be ordered from Boots international.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never used any Ted Baker items but I LOVE the look of the lip balms! They are so cute! x

    Laura Likes Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to use Ted Baker items all the time but I haven't in ages - I particularly loved the Body Sprays so I will have to go and have a go at this range. The packaging has improved so much, it is gorgeous. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Ted Baker, and like you I am a sucker for cute packaging! These products sound wonderful, I'll have to check them out.

    NJCDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd go for the body lotion! No doubt about!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh the body spray sounds lovely!! Will be keeping my eyes peeled for this!

    Lyd x electricSUEDE

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. الآن فور تواصلك مع شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام التي تقدمها ابراج دبي ستتمكن من التخلص من مشكلة تسربات المياه في اسرع وقت

    ReplyDelete
  10. الآن عن طريق طلب خدمات تنظيف خزانات بمكة الفورية و المتميزة التي تقدمها شركة تنظيف خزانات بمكة احدى فروع شركة العنود ستتمكن من الحصول على خزانات نظيفة و آمنة

    ReplyDelete
  11. حتى تتمكن من اصلاح اعطال اجهزة توكيل وستنجهاوس المتنوعة فلا بد من الاستعانة بخدمة مراكز صيانة وايت وستنجهاوس المعتمدة في مصر و التي تقدم خدمات صيانة وستنجهاوس بإستخدام افضل معدات الصيانة

    ReplyDelete

© Daisie Grace Gibson. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig