Monday, 22 June 2015

CLEANSING WITH CLARISONIC MIA 2



I'm on my second bottles of the Clinique three step cleansing system and they have done wonders for my skin, but I wanted to take one step further when I purchased the Clarisonic Mia 2. Although my skin has cleared up massively over the year, I still have the odd bumps and the texture isn't great. Enter the life changing Clarisonic. 

I remove my makeup using a Micella water, at the moment I am trying out B.Pure, which I admit is not my favourite but it does the job for now.  For my cleanser I am using the Clinique liquid facial soap for oily skin. This cleanser has worked a treat paired with the Clarisonic. It lathers enough so the bristles work into your skin comfortably. The Clarisonic is timed at two 20 second and two 10 second intervals telling you when its time to move onto the next part of your face. I must admit when its finished I feel slightly saddened that my mini facial has ended. If you get that Clarisonic be prepared to breakout out in the first few weeks! The Clarisonic is bringing all the sebum to the surface which then causes the breakouts - Push through this, it will pay off. The greatest thing about this system are its little extra features like the charger. For tech lovers, the charger is magnetic! Second feature is within the brush head. The outer bristles of the brush detaches from the rest of the brush leaving you with a smaller brush to access areas like between the eyebrows and the nose. So great! 

After using the Clarisonic I instantly feel the softness and the cleanliness of my face. My makeup is going on so much better and stays on for longer. I have even noticed that my T-zone is slightly less oily which was my main concern with my skin. My Mum is always complaining about the size of her pores so when I bought the Clarisonic I bought an extra head for her to try out as well, something I wish I never did. Now I can't wait for her birthday so she can stop nicking mine and have her very own. 

Have you tried the Clarisonic?



SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I've heard so many mixed reviews about Clarisonic! I guess it's one of those love-it or hate-it type products, but I can't seem to shell out the cash for it yet:)

    http://www.spencrescurls.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read so many posts about people saying the clarisonic has really helped their skin, I'm considering it considering my skin feels like it's a constant low point at the minute!xx

    www.dimpl3dbrunette.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the older Clarisonic and I love it - when I remember to use it. The charger looks so much better with your one! My mum stole my charger and it's really easy to misplace. It also looks great with the bristles detaching! I have REALLY dry skin, so I know it helps long term when I use it, but sometimes I feel like it isn't abrasive enough. I oil cleanse my skin, so I don't tend to use any particular product with it, just anything that is floating around.
    Anna | http://www.emptysundays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, I just was playing around with my Mia and found the outside part detaches too! YOU JUST CHANGED MY WORLD! My mum got her clarisonic first and she didn't tell me it could do that, so you're basically my hero!

      Delete
  4. CLEANSING WITH CLARISONIC MIA 2. I'm on my second bottles of the Clinique three step cleansing system and they have done wonders for ... eclarisonicmia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. يمكنك الآن الحصول على كافة خدمات صيانة ال جي بأقل الاسعار في مصر عن طريق التواصل مع رقم صيانة ال جي حتى يتم توصيلك بفريق خدمة عملاء ال جي الذي يساعدك في حل جميع مشاكل اجهزة توكيل ال جي الكهربائية

    ReplyDelete
  6. احصل الآن على كافة خدمات صيانة معدات مطاعم المتكاملة مثل صيانة ايس ميكر بأقل الاسعار في مصر من كبرى شركات صيانة المعدات المتخصصة

    ReplyDelete
  7. قم بالتواصل مع فريق شركات ابادة النمل المتخصصة اذا كنت تحتاج لابادة و مكافحة الصراصير او اي حشرات اخرى مثل مكافحة البق ، و ذلك من الشركة الفرنسية ذات الخبرة

    ReplyDelete
  8. احصل الآن على كافة خدمات امن وحراسة المتكاملة للحفاظ على امنك و امن المنشئات العامة من شركة حراسات خاصة المتميزة في مصر

    ReplyDelete
  9. اهم خدمات و عملىات تسليك مجاري في الكويت تتم من خلال خبره و مهارة فني صحي بالكويت باقل الاسعار

    ReplyDelete
  10. اتصل فورا على رقم ال جي الساخن حتى تحصل على جميع خدمات الشركة المختلفة و ذلك لأن صيانه ال جي تستخدم دائما أحدث الآليات و الطرق المتخصصة في تصليح جميع الأعطال التي تتعرض لها الأجهزة الكهربائية

    ReplyDelete

© Daisie Grace Gibson. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig